Friday, October 2, 2009

Quilting errors and two more favorites

Alack alas I did not finish my next square in class last night so I cannot post it today.  However I am excited that I made a few measuring mistakes.  Why in the world would I be excited to have made mistakes in measuring?!?!  Well because I made them in class and therefore Vivian could show me how to correct the mistakes.  Check back soon to see if you think it looks mucked up.

In the mean time here are a couple of my favorite paintings from the past; a nautilus shell and a snapdragon.  I love flowers and you will see that I have a lot of them so the snapdragon will be just the first of many.  I also love the ocean (I know funny coming from someone who doesn't eat seafood and gets seasick).  When you look closely at sea shells, even in the seemingly dullest shells, you can find some beautiful colors. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you didn't muck it up. :) I am excited to see your quilt though and Kim's too.

    ReplyDelete